Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Ditalya, I also have some problem during play Initial D Arcade Stage 3 with G29 too, I have followed your setting for my G29, but during I turn a corner, I see that it only have about 180 degrees for the wheel, if I turn the wheel more than 180 degrees in the game, the car will turn to the other side suddenly. Do you know what is my problem? How can I fix it, I am looking for your reply!! Thanks!!!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I know this is an old thread but I just returned to the scene and trying to get a logitech DFGT to work on demul.

Everything is ok except for the rotation angle. In the profiler, I set it to 540 (270 either way which is similar to the arcade I believe) and it does turn as it was set. Now when I click on the demul window, the wheel automatically changes to a 180 either way. Is there a way out of this? or did I miss something in the profiler that I didn't tick or untick?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi odie, although my problem has already fixed, thank you very much for your help!! For the rotation, I have set it to 480, it is almost same as a real d3 machine. And I can play at home without any problems now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12