What's new

Need padDemul.ini for my Logitech G29 wheel + Shifter

me2010

Hey Guys, so recently my hdd failed on my PC and now after upgrading to win10 on new hdd & GPU, Demul won't save my Logitech G29 wheel inputs, some analog value is constantly firing and not allowing me to assign my inputs properly. G29 is calibrated & works fine on all other emulators & games except Demul.

Can anyone who owns a G29 + Shifter and is running Demul please post their padDemul.ini hex values so i can manually override ?

Dying to play Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 with the wheel/shifter with this new better gpu. Cheers

bothanspy

You can do this yourself very easily.

What you need to do is press and hold the button you wish to assign the control to when you press the assignment in the controls panel. If you're trying to assign the steering wheel to Left Analog then you need to turn your steering wheel all the way to the left and hold it and then press the Left Analog button to assign it. Follow the same for the rest of the parameters.

I had the same issue when I set up my Thrustmaster wheel.

OP
me2010

me2010

You can do this yourself very easily.

What you need to do is press and hold the button you wish to assign the control to when you press the assignment in the controls panel. If you're trying to assign the steering wheel to Left Analog then you need to turn your steering wheel all the way to the left and hold it and then press the Left Analog button to assign it. Follow the same for the rest of the parameters.

I had the same issue when I set up my Thrustmaster wheel.

Cheers mate, but i already tried that before i posted it dosen't work just reassigns the same value all the time and removes previous input. This method was working on win7 but not on win10 for Demul.
Read thru all the related posts here,tried googling hex values for G29 buttons etc... so i could do it myself with no luck.

djtalya

I also have a g29 with the same problem and have been troubleshooting a bit with the PAD.ini file. After a bit I was only able to get turning the Wheel right to work correctly. Here is what ive been able to come up with so far:

brake = 33554437
gas? = 33554434

33554433 is a constant signal
33554437 is a constant signal
33554438 is a constant signal

WORKING:

WHEEL RIGHT = 33554432

OP
me2010

me2010

"djtalya" Damn thats no good mate, i know there is another guy here who has a G27 and worked out how to get the Hex Values for his wheel, maybe he can enlighten us on where he got them from if he is still around.

or last resort i might trying putting my broken hdd in slave mode somehow to see if i can get the working padDemul.ini i had on win7, will let you know here. Cheers

djtalya

Good News! I got it to work flawlessly. So for anyone looking to setup there Logitech wheels here is how its done:

First in the logitech game control panel you must enable "combined pedals" option under the brake or the gas
Next when setting up the gas and brake controls you need to already be FULLY depressing the gas or brake pedal before assigning it to either the analog up or down tabs
Lastly for the wheel you must be already moving the wheel in that direction before assigning it to the analog left or right tabs.

Hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions, happy motoring!

and for some reason if we need it here is the pad.ini ids just incase :D

[JAMMA0_0]
PUSH1 = 16777220
PUSH2 = 16777221
PUSH3 = 16777219
PUSH4 = 71
PUSH5 = 72
PUSH6 = 75
PUSH7 = 79
PUSH8 = 80
SERVICE = 10
START = 16777216
COIN = 16777239
DIGITALUP = 0
DIGITALDOWN = 0
DIGITALLEFT = 0
DIGITALRIGHT = 0
ANALOGUP = 33554689
ANALOGDOWN = 33554433
ANALOGLEFT = 33554688
ANALOGRIGHT = 33554432
ANALOGUP2 = 23
ANALOGDOWN2 = 37
ANALOGLEFT2 = 36
ANALOGRIGHT2 = 38

OP
me2010

me2010

Good News! I got it to work flawlessly.

Awesome, your a Legend mate Thanks. I didn't realize logitech have finally done combined pedals when i updated the hdd.

Your using the paddles to gear change lol, you must have the only G29 in the world where the right paddle isn't stuffed up hehehe

Anyway, are you using 900 degrees rotation ? It feels good but i cant remember what i had it set at before & what the original InitialD rotation is.

Cheers

djtalya

No worries man, yea my paddles have been good so far haha, Ive set mine to 480 degrees at 55% sensitivity 0% clutch spring, feels pretty arcade like and I can still throw the wheel around harder courses like irohazaka and such.

OP
me2010

me2010

Thanks mate will try it out sounds better than 900, i know a lot of arcade racers where between 270 & 360 degrees, but that didn't necessarily mean they translated well to a PC wheel. Anyway Cheers :tup:

gas0743

Hi Ditalya, I also have some problem during play Initial D Arcade Stage 3 with G29 too, I have followed your setting for my G29, but during I turn a corner, I see that it only have about 180 degrees for the wheel, if I turn the wheel more than 180 degrees in the game, the car will turn to the other side suddenly. Do you know what is my problem? How can I fix it, I am looking for your reply!! Thanks!!!

odie

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I just returned to the scene and trying to get a logitech DFGT to work on demul.

Everything is ok except for the rotation angle. In the profiler, I set it to 540 (270 either way which is similar to the arcade I believe) and it does turn as it was set. Now when I click on the demul window, the wheel automatically changes to a 180 either way. Is there a way out of this? or did I miss something in the profiler that I didn't tick or untick?

gas0743

Hi odie, although my problem has already fixed, thank you very much for your help!! For the rotation, I have set it to 480, it is almost same as a real d3 machine. And I can play at home without any problems now!

Jaytron

Sorry to necropost this a bit, but has anyone figured out how to have the g920 accept proper brake pedals? Or is the only way to have combined pedals and have the game brake when you let off the gas? It's a bit not-ideal. I looked around and nobody seems to have it working properly.