What's new

Can't see hidden passage

VicViper_Mk2

Hello, I'm playing Cyber Knights 2, the sequel to Cyber Knights. Early on in the game on the planet Elysion you're tasked with getting into a base protected by a barrier field. You'd have to get around it by going through a hidden maze from a nearby forest. Thing is, while I can navigate through it, it isn't without some difficulty. I'm trying to write a walkthrough and I need to know the layout of the maze. Is there anyway to make it appear visible? (i.e. turning off the background) Thank you.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You should should stick with Snes9x, considering that ZSNES has been in limbo for ages. That said, which version of Snes9x? IIRC, there are hotkeys to disable specific graphics layers. Anyway, is there any info about possible graphics issues within the patch notes for Cyber Knight 2's translation?

OP
V

VicViper_Mk2

I'm using the latest V1.53. There's no known graphic issues mentioned in the patch note. Looking through the hotkey config, there are 4 graphic layers as well as the sprite layers that can be toggled on/off. I tried a combination of these with no luck.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The latest is 1.54 as far as I know. Anyway, now that I think about it, isn't it supposed to be designed in a way that the player isn't supposed to see the hidden passages?

Last edited: