Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some issues I've noticed so far:

With pack active, crashes emulator when entering Lakeside Laboratory (child and adult), the lowermost center room of Gerudo Fortress (the one with the cooking pot), and Shiro's cell room in Gerudo Fortress.
    "Big Poe" text, Claim Check (child, possibly others from the trading sequence) icon missing from inventory.
    Semicolon missing from font.
    Transitions between night/dawn/day/dusk cause the sky to flash, as if there's a lightning strike.
    Scarecrow looks like this: i.imgur.com/IMiqnkF.jpg

Tested using latest git builds of Project64 and GlideN64 on Win10 Intel/Nvidia, and also Mupen64Plus FZ on a Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).
    Otherwise great pack! The size to quality ratio is truly astonishing. I'm sure I speak for everyone that we truly appreciate the work you do! And also hai I'm new here c:

Any plans to take on OoT's 2D backgrounds? Even running them through a filter like a nearest-neighbor scaler would be an improvement.
    Last edited by ThatBum; August 12th, 2017 at 02:07.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, first of all, I discovered this pack few days ago and wow, that's such a great work.
    However I noticed that almost all the prerendered backdrops were missing. I checked your other pack, Celda and it was the same. I also checked the Community Retexture V7 pack and it was the same.
    I asked on reddit if there any complete texture pack and quoted those 3 packs. Someone replied me and told me that "those have actually been redone but I'm pretty sure the current versions of both packs don't include them" and he advised me to ask here, so here I am.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12