What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

2016 : Majora's Mask Cel Pack for GlideN64

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Confirmed with Pj64 2.2.0.3 GlideN64 PR 2.0.
Pj64 2.3 seems to do nothing for me over here.

Thanks for the repack #Djipi

MasterKairi0

we need one of you who has it working to give us a step by step guide its truly sad that noone has done that already we arent magicians we need instructions sometime s come on guys I've been struggling for hours !!!

Working on a guide but
it may not get uploaded as my internet is about to be switched over and such

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooger2

For all who are having issues with Djipi's .HTC texture packs, you must use GlideN64, NOT Glide64 Final or Glide64 for PJ64.

THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT GLIDES. USE PROPER ONE. Took me a full day to figure out I was using the wrong two for this pack. Hopefully this post will aid others with their confusion.

Last edited:

AlighieriWolf

Why lens of truth appear this form?, I put Alternative CRC and the problem is not solved. The error looks like the other pack of 2011, but the pack of 2011 did have a solution by checking the box "alternative crc"

Sorry for bad english

AF7.jpg
C1F.jpg
02A.jpg
2D0.jpg

batalburzir

New version

There is a new public version of GlideN64 (3.0), available at the glideN64 Github page. The Project64 version 2.3 is ok.
This version refuses to load the fixed htc file from this post. It would be really nice, if you could consider updating your Cel Paks, since this new version makes emulation better and fixes some things with Majora's Mask.
Thank you for your time, the textures look awesome.

AlighieriWolf

Hello Djipi, you did the textures very well, and I love them.
I was wondering if you could fix the problem with the texture of "lens of truth"

PD: Please, edit the 1st post and put a link where we can donate you, your job deserves it.

And sorry for bad english n.n

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I past here sometime and tell many people to give me name of texture problem. I have said that i will do the best for that. But nobody give me the list of texture problem. Some people tell me lens of thrust , some others textures.... There is more than 5000 textures in the pack.
Talker, it's just that i had liked you to tell me that you would like to distribute the pack BEFORE... not after. It's not correct but now it's too late :)

Hope many people will enjoy now. I will not make any others textures pack now. :)

talker

I'm sorry and I'll keep that in mind Djipi!

Also, finding that exact texture was just pure luck. As Djipi said, there's a ****-ton of textures. That alone just shows how big of a project there is to even retexture a game!

AlighieriWolf

Hello Djipi!, I want to report texture errors in these parts of the game:

https://imgur.com/a/HsMg9gl

1- Odolwa's mask missing texture
2- When you commit a mistake in a song... every song
3- After you beat Goht, the map doesn't have the apropiate texture

Cheers Djipi! I love your work <3

Last edited: