What's new

RxNES 1.60 released

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
RxNES has released yet another update, this one is quite a big update:

- MAJOR UPDATE!!
- Added "Combined Sprites"!! - Press the "Pause" key on your keyboard. Click the sprites you want to be dumped/recognized/replaced as
ONE larger .png. When you click them, they will turn green to indicate they will be dumped. When you have all the little sprite tiles
selected that you want combined, Press "Spacebar"! A preview of the larger sprite you just dumped will be displayed in the center of
the screen until you click the mouse again. The Large Combined Texture will be dumped to that games "\~MyPackage-\" folder along with
a .cfg file. This new graphic RELIES on the .cfg so keep them together. Any editing in the cfg is unnessesary, however I guess you can
edit the physical size of the graphic in the game by editing its Width / Height values in there..
Aside from that, you shouldn't be editing anything in the .cfg. You can Rename the .cfg and .png to whatever you like, but make certain
they match each other. You can increase the resolution of the .png up to 4096x4096 but that 1 graphic would probably not fit your monitor
resolution. While selecting tiles to dump as one, right clicking clears everything selected.
Sorry I just got all this working smooth after 3 days of solid programming, so there is no example supplied. I hope forum mod lyonhrt
can make up an example to be released in the next update. :) THX lyonhrt!
- Large Combined Sprites cannot be replaced with 3D Models yet in this version, but will be in the next short while.

i will certainly be looking at starting a pack for this emulator this weekend, so check the rxnes forums for exclusive first look, and of course check out my other work on :: http://www.emutalk.net/

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
oh its at 1.61 now and i do like being mentioned in news posts :D
Gotta live up to the hype now :blush:

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
good.. :) .. live and live

- - - Updated - - -

good.. :) .. live and live

haha well, could be better, could of been interviewed in a magazine :whistling

oh and current version is now at 1.71 updates everyday if you not downloaded latest version :)