What's new

Project 64 v1.6 Majora's Mask Graphics Bug

HEB212

I had just decided to continue my old save file in Majora's Mask which I hadn't played in while and an annoying graphics bug happened. The game works fine on my laptop but due to just one bug, the game becomes unplayable due to the fact that if my laptop reaches 0% battery and the screen turns black, the graphics will stop working and won't display correctly but the audio is heard in the background but the graphics won't work. And, due to the fact that it was an owl save and not an ordinary file (by playing the song of time); my temporary save was lost.:( I had just completed the Snowhead Temple and saved the game by using the in-game owl statues. This now means that I've to go do the temple again which will take me some time which otherwise I could've spent collecting some required items. Does anybody have suggestions on how to fix this hindrance in my way? I'm seriously getting irritated that I can't enjoy a game that I enjoy a lot due to this. :angry:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I think the issue lies in the fact that if your pc runs out of power the gpu slows down and blocks unnecessary processes to keep windows operating until power is restored.

Solution: Plug the laptop in when playing.
Hope it works.