What's new

How about speed improvements on low Computers

F

Fanatic 64

on low Computers
Define "low computers". The Sega Dreamcast is a relatively powerful console, and an old computer with an Intel Celeron (or a new one with an AMD E2) may never be able to emulate its games at full speed.

OP
ferrarifan68

ferrarifan68

Define "low computers". The Sega Dreamcast is a relatively powerful console, and an old computer with an Intel Celeron (or a new one with an AMD E2) may never be able to emulate its games at full speed.
I mean non gaming PC'S and weak computers like a 2 GHZ CPU for example. :)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A 2GHz CPU is considered a "weak computer"? Really? But yeah, an Intel Celeron is way too weak.

OP
ferrarifan68

ferrarifan68

oops,I made a mistake. I ment mid-range PC's not low computers. I actually forgot to type in How about speed improvements on mid range computers. Forgive me.:(

Well the most recent improvement in terms of performance is the multithread option with the new dx11 plugin. You should have a good amount of fps boost with that.

OP
ferrarifan68

ferrarifan68

Well the most recent improvement in terms of performance is the multithread option with the new dx11 plugin. You should have a good amount of fps boost with that.
When i use the new dx11 plugin,Hikaru emulation is really slow like up to 38 to 44 fps.But the developers are working on it.