What's new

NEED Banjo Kazooie Save File/State Wii64

jakecrawford

I NEED a save state or save file for Banjo Kazooie at the start of Rusty Bucket Bay with everything else 100% completed. I got this far into the game and when I went into one of the blue boxes and killed the big box monster and whenever I try to climb the ladder back out screen goes completely black and I can't do anything!

I've spent SO much time getting to this point pleeeeeaseee someone help!

spotanjo3

What emu did you use ? I know my emu played this game fully and complete without a problem if I remember correctly.

OP
J

jakecrawford

I'm not sure? I just got one from (BLANK) and it worked perfectly all the way up to that point. It's called something like Banjo Kazooie USA?

spotanjo3

I'm not sure? I just got one from (BLANK) and it worked perfectly all the way up to that point. It's called something like Banjo Kazooie USA?

Please do not give the name of site for an illegal ROMS. :)

No, I am asking about emulator.. What is emulator's name ? Project 64 -- what version is it ? , Mupen64 - what version is it or something like that.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Ahh, I see about Save State. Oh.. Sometimes its not good idea to use Save State more often. I had experienced with Save State and it can be a nightmare and lose everything that I worked so hard for. Jeez.

OP
J

jakecrawford

I believe I have Wii64. I bought a Nintendo Wii at a game store for $50 and it had a bunch of emulators with every game for them installed on it already. Inside the SD card there is Wii64 folder and Not64 folder. The Wii64 folder is the one with all the Roma and everything on it the Not64 is empty. Is Project64 better? And if it is how do I go about changing it? Sorry for the late response.

- - - Updated - - -

Also at first I had no idea how to save the game and I'd gotten really far into it and it glitched and I lost everything so I started playing with save states.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thanks for the info. Wii64 and Not64 are sorely under developed. Of the two Not64 is a little better to use.
These emulators are Mupen64 forks if that is of any help.

Project 64 is a pc only emulator and has not yet been ported to Wii.

OP
J

jakecrawford

O.K, I bought a Nintendo 64 and Banjo Kazooie and I caught myself back up to where I was. At least this way there won't be any glitching. Thanks everyone for your help.