What's new

Hikaru game data

maru_san

To the Demul developers:

I'd like to point out that, when selecting "load Hikaru rom", the game list indicates the game Planet Harriers was released in 2001, while actually it was in 2000 (you can check it simply by loading the initial screen [insert coin screen]).
Thought that perhaps you'd like to fix that.

Anyway, Demul is a fantastic emulator, and I'd like to express my gratitude for your hard work.
All the best.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

To the Demul developers:

I'd like to point out that, when selecting "load Hikaru rom", the game list indicates the game Planet Harriers was released in 2001, while actually it was in 2000 (you can check it simply by loading the initial screen [insert coin screen]).
Thought that perhaps you'd like to fix that.

Anyway, Demul is a fantastic emulator, and I'd like to express my gratitude for your hard work.
All the best.

Very good.. Sadly, they do not come here to read it because they do not register here as far as we can tell. However, a good news for you is that you can always go to their website to register even thought their site is in Russian language but they do speak English. You can ask the question there. They will be very happy to answer your question. ;)

MetalliC

Demul developer
Sadly, they do not come here to read it because they do not register here as far as we can tell.
0_o
all Demul devs regged here, and more-less frequently read this forum, sometimes answer questions. for example me.

@maru_san
its questionable then exactly this game was released. several sources says Jap release was at very end of 2000 December, and worldwide release in beginning of 2001, however there too much wrong information in nowadays internets (because of copy/paste curse :) ), so its hard to say for sure then this game was really released.

OP
M

maru_san

Thank you for your answers.
And sorry for posting here the petition, I though the developers of Demul were users of the forums as well.
I will try to contact them at their site.

Regarding the release of Planet Harrier, I don't find most info on the internet trustworthy. It is likely impossible to know which month it was released, but if you try the game, you'll see "SEGA, 2000" at the intro screen, so I'd say that is what the emulator should indicate, IMHO.

Anyway, thank you again for your help.
Best regards.

MetalliC

Demul developer
Do you have a proof that "all" Demul devs came here ?
'all' I meant 'all active Demul devs'
so, let's define term 'Demul devs' ;) here is list of members being active during past 5 or so years: me, Wind, CaH4e3, DreamZzz.
first 3 persons is registered here, and as was said, from time to time visit this forum. DreamZzz usually doesn't showing online social activity, doesn't matter if this English or Russian forums.
am I answered your question ?

spotanjo3

'all' I meant 'all active Demul devs'
so, let's define term 'Demul devs' ;) here is list of members being active during past 5 or so years: me, Wind, CaH4e3, DreamZzz.
first 3 persons is registered here, and as was said, from time to time visit this forum. DreamZzz usually doesn't showing online social activity, doesn't matter if this English or Russian forums.
am I answered your question ?

Oh, you are one of Demul devs ??? Awesome. Welcome to our emu talk forum. :D

I want to thank you metallic for all your feedback. May i ask if you are the only member thats currently working on the project, are wind and cah4e3 busy with their personal life.