What's new

Please help me choose between two smart tv boxes with gaming capabilities

piovezan

Hello,

I'm having trouble choosing between two Android Smart TV Boxes to give my old TVs smart capabilities and also play some emulated consoles (not to mention native Android games and I also worry about the video playback performance).

One is called Cs918 and has a RK3188T processor Cortex A9 with Mali 400 GPU, 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory.

The other has a 96-1488 MHz processor (it's advertised as a Cortex A9 but I suspect it is an Amlogic S805 Quad Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A5). It has a Mali 450 GPU but only 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal memory.

Both run Android 4.4.2.

Since upgrading the internal memory with an SD card is cheap, I think the GPU and RAM amount are the main differences (I'm not sure if the processors differ that much).

Does the Mali 450 GPU provide significant advantages compared to 400? With the tradeoff of 1 GB RAM less, will the box still be performatic?

PS: Hopefully I'm posting this in the right discussion forum. If not please advise. Thanks!

dixita

Hi..
According to me, Smart TVs are emerging as the new way to game, along with PCs and mobile devices. Easy-to-play games for the whole family and a rich, immersive gaming experience on a big screen make smart TV games even more attractive. Infect smart tv working with wireless services and support. you can do everything like your smart phone into your smart TV.
Regards

Dixita Patel