What's new

Need Banjo-Kazooie Save state

wipe0wt

So my better half and our 4 year old daughter have been playing this game EVERY day for who knows and then they get to the final level and the small one decides to click RESTART thus overwriting the save game......a tragic day, I think they must have put in more than 150 hrs into it easy

Mum looked more gutted than the little one

Has anyone got a save state anywhere near to the end?

cheers in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Other than this game, are there any other similar delights on offer for N64, surprisingly very good this game

- - - Updated - - -

Been playing on an Nvidia Shield Android TV thingy

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Reset causes data formatting? Are you using Project 64, Was it ported to Nvidia Shield?

File caught from jim16127's mass pack.

Change file extension .7z to .eep Do not attempt to extract!

Attachments

• Banjo-Kazooie.7z
    512 bytes · Views: 167
Last edited:

Imgema

Retro Hoarder
This save doesn't work With Banjo-Kazooie version 1.1

All the saves i have found online only work with version 1.0. For some reason they are not compatible. Does anyone have a save file for the fixed version of the game?

Iconoclast

We had hacked out the checksum algorithm that Banjo-Kazooie uses along with -Tooie, but it was based on stepping through the R4300 commands of the 1.0 ROM.

It never occurred to me that even Rareware would change the save data validation to break the cryptic pattern they had decided on between the 1.0 and 1.1 ROMs. I guess I will have to make it a point to play this game start to finish on the 1.1 version on my own sometime later, because I don't feel like researching any further into the CRC or encryption kind of business with mere save files.