What's new

Project64k

rogiwila

Hey guys,

I am trying to play online using Project64k v .13 but it is giving me the toughest time to get started. Ive been using regular Project 64 here and there cause I usually play on my console and I had no issues with it whatsoever. But for some reason Project64k just wishes to deny me the privilege of playing online. The first thing was that when I was programming my controller (I am using a N64 to usb adapter the one that has 2 plugs) it would not register the C buttons. This was weird because I had no issues with this previously so I go check on my regular version of Project 64 see if it works, it does. Then I go see it if it has a different Input plugin and it does, just a newer version of the one this new Project64k has. So I go to change the plugin in settings and then all sorts of warnings of .dll files not being found pop up. Maybe the plugin directory is wrong?(highly unlikely) Nevertheless I go check it, nope it is all good but I reassign it anyways for good measure. Still the issue persists, maybe I need to run this emulator in Windows XP Compatability mode. But that didn't do it either. Is it the antivirus? Tried that, but no.

Please help,

Thanks