What's new

LOVE AND BERRY: DRESS UP AND DANCE! barcodes

Pepsicola45

Dress-up Researcher
Well, title says it all. I've gathered the missing cards from the main roster that came with the emulator and I was able to get the codes from various people and the internet. I wanted to post this last December, but it wasn't complete by then and I only found the last two barcodes I needed today when someone gave me clear photos of the cards. I've included all of the lucky colors (including Magical Hat Color recolors for the Hair and Makeup Cards that have hats (I got the 3rd-5th Collection working by putting the ROM on a folder named loveber3), effects on certain versions (And I'm confused with Version 12. I've tried some of the Dress-Up Cards before and some of them changed the tambourine sparkles to flowers and some didn't.), and kept up with the stage compatibility in the Dress-Up Cards (but not the Hair and Footwear Cards). And a friend made the base and asked me for certain cards that were in the DEMUL barcode list (she had majority of the Love and Berry cards except for some), so she didn't use the original list as a base, so forgive me for any typos in those, although I can still contact her.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKYKhKCtUwJgbLs5HxH918G_lF7yEmDoZXasiMBJHL8/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

MetalliC

Demul developer
thanks a lot. new ones will be added to barcode list in emulator package.
so, now I see missing only Dressup: 48, 81, 159, 160 right ?

besides a lot of missing Japanese cards... as well as we don't have any Jap versions of this game.

OP
Pepsicola45

Pepsicola45

Dress-up Researcher
48 is Pretty Pink Devil, which was cut out from the English version and was replaced by a Japanese event card, Cutie Red. I doubt that they'd make an English barcode for this though. I have the Japanese card for this though.
81 is Cutie Sailor, which isn't part of the main roster and was an event card in Japan. I have seen someone use this on the Chinese version though. (which is pretty much the English version except in a different language.)
159 and 160 are Japanese event cards which aren't part of the main roster either. I have the Japanese card for one of them, though. I doubt these ones have English barcodes either.

I don't know someone who has the English barcodes for these cards (Excluding Pretty Pink Devil, which I'm pretty sure doesn't have one.), and I got a lot more Japanese cards that I used to back then. I have over a 100 of them now, with duplicates. I'll be willing to scan them, though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's also some other cards like the other universal KiraKira Cards for Dress and Footwear (which are pretty much in the main roster anyway.) There's also the DUMMY cards, although they're pretty rare and I've only seen two people who have them and the person who used them on the Chinese game isn't even active on YT anymore.

Last edited:

mich0901

my love and berry 3-5th collection is not working it keep poping "unable to find mda-c0042 in romset loveber3"
is the rom missing the .bin?
can you give me your love and berry 3-5th collection rom? please :down:

spotanjo3

my love and berry 3-5th collection is not working it keep poping "unable to find mda-c0042 in romset loveber3"

No, it is illegal to ask here. Google it.

MetalliC

Demul developer
that's wrong with you people ?
emulator trying to be useful and tells you what file you are missing. in this particular case it saying "mda-c0042.chd"
is it that hard to read the message, type that damn filename into Google and download it ?