What's new

Mystical Ninja starring Goemon - Emulator recommendations? (Lag)

Cadory

Hey guys, I would like to know if anyone of you knows of which emulator runs this game relatively lag and issue free. I've tried P64 with its standard plugins and setting tweaks but the game kept ocassionally slowing down and the audio became weird. I would really, really like to play this game again these days since it was one of my most memorable childhood experiences. So any hint towards certain emulators/plugins would be appreciated much. :drool:

Thanks. :D

OP
C

Cadory

For those who are interested, I did manage to get this game running without almost no issues. Actually pretty perfect imo. Glide64 and a few tweaks in the P64 settings did it. If anyone ever needs help by doing that you can post in this thread. :)

F

Fanatic 64

What settings did you use to get it to run without slowdowns?

OP
C

Cadory

Basically just download and install Glide64 onto your P64 client. Then choose the "Glide64 'Final'" graphics plugin in the P64 settings. Next go to "Configure graphics plugin..." => "Show advanced emulation options" => "Texture enhancement" => "Best performance".

You could also try to disable "Sync to audio" in the settings but for me it works just fine with the above options alone.