What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Issues with loading textures on GlideN64

ganons

edit: nvm had to download zlib which is not mentioned in the tutorial. Extracting, so far so good.

It worked and I have all the png files but shouldnt they have sub folders like the 2009 version? i.e.

01 - Foret Kokiri
02 - Village Cocorico
03 - Montagne périple

Last edited:
OP
G

ganons

There some glitches

Crunched title
Screenshot_2015_12_10_18_07_56_org_mupen64plusae.png

Bottom text not aligned
Screenshot_2015_12_10_18_10_11_org_mupen64plusae.png

Cursor box not aligned
Screenshot_2015_12_10_18_11_14_org_mupen64plusae.png

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
What setting do you have selected for GlideN64, have you selected Full Alpha channel, Alt CRC, of force 16bpp?

OP
G

ganons

Got those settings selected but if I chose 16bpp, the texture doesn't load.

Have you tried this emulator?

OP
G

ganons

It wont load textures when swapping other settings around.

Where does the folder format textures go?

johndoe86x

I have this exact same issue w/the MM cel-shaded pack. I have this error on Mupen64Plus on both PC and Android with GlideN64. If there's a fix for it, then I would love to hear it.

Last edited:

rogerbrah

from what ive learned.. if you cant load a texture assuming its in the right location etc is plugins don't support it :D
OR you have something wrong in your plugin sections :) like CRC on/off is a biggie