What's new

demul 0.7a sound problem

anagia

Hi,i have sound issue
my pc a dual core dell whit 4 gigs mem ddr3 and the grafic card is nvidia gt610 2 gigs ddr3
sound is very bad in all game,idk why,need to fix that,thankyu for help

OP
A

anagia

hi
i did and il got the same result,game seam to slow down to
sound lag to much,idk what to do

MetalliC

Demul developer
what game you try to play ? if its WinCE-based - there nothing can be done except you have VERY powerful and fast PC.
if you have integrated into CPU video-core - you must make profile for Demul in NV drivers, so it run on gt610, not on that integrated thing.

OP
A

anagia

well..idk what mean WinCE-based..also idk ouw to make NV driver,what i did i just download the emulator and i try to run couple games mvsc2,okuto no ken,senko,borderdown,kleopatra fortune,ikaruga and under defeat etc ...i mean all the game i tested have sound issue,and i did swap video plugin to NG and 11,the games should run,but they don t run corectly,slow and sound issue,i mean,im just a player

OP
A

anagia

i did buy the gt610 3 days ago,a pretty good deal to,i did upgrade the driver
my pc is a dell dual core e7500 and the integrated video is g41 express chipset,but im runnig the gt610 now,nothing is attache on the g41 vga

- - - Updated - - -

idk out fix the issue any idea?

Attachments

• spec.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
OP
A

anagia

mm i did try your suggestion MetalliC but whit no success,that s ok thank s
But i cannot undestund why demul need a lot power to be runned
Null dc or makaron run just fine and smooth,i like demul because i see a lot games and easy to be run

Schenkenberg

I realise that this an ancient thread but just in case someone is brought here searching for a solution - I had the same problem and apparently it's caused by the GPU driver "thinking" that Demul does not need the full performance (i.e. full clock rate).
If you have an Nvidia card you simply right click on the desktop to open the Nvidia control panel. Then you configure the demul.exe to always use the highest performance settings. This little change solved the sound stutter issue for me completely.