What's new

How do you play The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game as ISO in Dolwin

IJustWannaPlay

As I go through the program, I notice that the program only runs dol, elf, bin, gcm, and gmp files. I have the program and game downloaded already, but it's an ISO. Whenever I select "all files" and try to load it up into the system, I get an error message, and it doesn't even tell me why. I was under the assumption that GCM files were the same as ISO, so why isn't it loading up? Is there an ISO selector somewhere? I looked all over the internet, and cant find any .dol or .gcm files for this game.

Please help me.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
So the error message doesn't say anything? If Dolwin doesn't work, why not try Dolphin instead?

OP
I

IJustWannaPlay

So the error message doesn't say anything? If Dolwin doesn't work, why not try Dolphin instead?

It tells me that it cannot load the file, and the message just says the long long location coordinate on where I put the file. Keep in mind that there's no selection that I saw so far that said anything like "ISO Selector" or "Find ISO" If I knew where that was, or where to find a GCM of this file, I'd be good. :(

EDIT:By the way, I'm new to this program, and mainly because it's GameCube, so there might be something basic I'm doing wrong here.

Last edited:
OP
I

IJustWannaPlay

And I don't use Dolphin because that was way too complicated and I'm so lost with how to get it working. It just won't work. I would have played this game on the PCSX2, but tat froze while loading "No Cheese!"

- - - Updated - - -

I actually got it to emulate in Dolphin, but for some reason, the screen is just black and nothing comes up. What's up with that?