EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy I can not change Windows Resolution of pj64 with Rice's Video Plugin!

I have a big problem with Rice's Video Plugin, it's nothing to load or save textures, but WINDOW RESOLUTION (RESOLUTION window), by putting more of 800x600 in size and emulate a game (Mario64) screen grows but then shrinks to 640x480, I want a screen to record 1280x960 720p resolution. With Direct3D Jabo plugin if you increase the window size to any size. And I did everything and I can not fix it !!! >. <If anyone knows the subject and he experimented with Rice Video Plugin then HELP!

- - - Updated - - -

-Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1) 32 Bits
    -Intel (R) Core (TM) i3
    -DirectX 11
    -Project 64 1.6
    -Version of Rice's Video Plugin: "RiceVideo6.1.3 DX9"

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You'll probably have more fun with Project64 2.2 and Glide64 than with an older version of Project64 and Rice's Video plugin. Considering that Rice's Video plugin is pretty old by now, is there a good reason why must use it?

Anyway, what kind of graphics card/chip do you have?
    Last edited by Agozer; October 5th, 2015 at 00:15.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My laptop has Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 and I tried to pj64 2.0 and gives the same problem !!! I will try the Glide64 if your says it best

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I asked for your graphics card/chip, not which processor you have. Depending on what kind of graphics capabilities your laptop has, Glide may or may not work correctly.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And how I know that graphics card ?
    Well, I tried Glide64 and it works perfectly (so far I find no error)
    THANKS for your help!