What's new

I can not change Windows Resolution of pj64 with Rice's Video Plugin!

Yoo

I have a big problem with Rice's Video Plugin, it's nothing to load or save textures, but WINDOW RESOLUTION (RESOLUTION window), by putting more of 800x600 in size and emulate a game (Mario64) screen grows but then shrinks to 640x480, I want a screen to record 1280x960 720p resolution. With Direct3D Jabo plugin if you increase the window size to any size. And I did everything and I can not fix it !!! >. <If anyone knows the subject and he experimented with Rice Video Plugin then HELP!

- - - Updated - - -

-Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1) 32 Bits
-Intel (R) Core (TM) i3
-DirectX 11
-Project 64 1.6
-Version of Rice's Video Plugin: "RiceVideo6.1.3 DX9"

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You'll probably have more fun with Project64 2.2 and Glide64 than with an older version of Project64 and Rice's Video plugin. Considering that Rice's Video plugin is pretty old by now, is there a good reason why must use it?

Anyway, what kind of graphics card/chip do you have?

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yoo

My laptop has Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 and I tried to pj64 2.0 and gives the same problem !!! I will try the Glide64 if your says it best

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I asked for your graphics card/chip, not which processor you have. Depending on what kind of graphics capabilities your laptop has, Glide may or may not work correctly.

OP
Y

Yoo

And how I know that graphics card ?
Well, I tried Glide64 and it works perfectly (so far I find no error) :happy:
THANKS for your help! :satisfied