What's new

Xinput

Rtype621

First of all thanks for such an awesome emulator. I've been playing around with it and most games run almost perfect on my system but I still have one problem. I have an Xbox 360 and the controller plug in won't recognize it at all. I'm running v0.7A 230915 on Windows 10 64bit.

Thanks again

emusa

Make sure you use the "padDemul" plugin, when choosing you Controls plugin under "controls, maple & paths".

OP
R

Rtype621

Make sure you use the "padDemul" plugin, when choosing you Controls plugin under "controls, maple & paths".

I'm using the padDemul plug in and can assign buttons to keyboard but not to my controller. I tried with an earlier version of the emu (version 5) and it worked but if I try using the plug in in version 7 it just tells me that it's not compatible with the emu.

Last edited:
OP
R

Rtype621

No, it just stays waiting for me to press a button on configuration. It recognizes my keyboard though.

OP
R

Rtype621

Just did a clean install, placed the new padDemul.dll and when I select a button to assign the emu crashes :(

---EDIT---
I just went and reinstalled the drivers for the control and it is working so far. Thank you very much for the help and if I find something I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!

PS. Even with the faulty driver the old version worked, that's why i hadn't tinkered with them.

Last edited:

MetalliC

Demul developer
old version doesn't supports vibration. newer versions require vibration in Xinput device.

so if it doesn't work - that means you have some problem with drivers.

or you use some sh*itty Xinput emulator instead of real X360 controller, which doesn't emulate rumble features (and that's fault/problem of authors of such emulator, not ours)

Last edited: