What's new

Improve performance

OP
TazdoAXE

TazdoAXE

I'm having problens with sound on Blue Stinger and when I take some item the game freezes a little bit of time. I'm having problens with Capcom vs SNK 2 too, it's only graphical problem, when a I do some movement parts of the character disappears and back to the normal after finish the movement.

emusa

Pulstar asked you before:
Post your computer specifications, most importantly: CPU, RAM, Videocard and Windows version.

Otherwise we don't no **** about your config and inherently - what might be the cause of your problems.

Also, update your romset to latest mame (start by using romcenter to verify/fix your roms).

OP
TazdoAXE

TazdoAXE

I'm trying to post my computer specifications but I receive this error message "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

- - - Updated - - -

Computer Specifications:
My processor is an AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz, RAM 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3, Graphic card AMD Radeon XFX 7950 3GB GDDR5 384-bit core edition, PSU 600W OCZ, windows 10 pro x64.

OP
TazdoAXE

TazdoAXE

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

What is that?

- - - Updated - - -

imgur.com/EnfumMQ

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

What is that?
A restriction put in place against link spammers. New users are prohibited from posting links until they hit five or so posts.