What's new

Having problems with new build.

Scorpion27

Hey guys I just recently downloaded the latest version and this is what I am getting. This does not happen with the 0.582 version or any other version before 0.7

KhUcyta.png

Last edited:

emusa

Do you use DX11 of DX11ng?

How many max layers do you have selected (you should try 32)?

Do you have any debug options (hacks) enabled in video settings?

MetalliC

Demul developer
Hey guys I just recently downloaded the latest version and this is what I am getting. This does not happen with the 0.582 version or any other version before 0.7
I guess this issuae was explained about 1000 times already, including this forum - do not install new versions to the folder full of various crap from older versions, otherwise you'll get ALOT of weird glitches like on screenshot.

OP
S

Scorpion27

Do you use DX11 of DX11ng?

How many max layers do you have selected (you should try 32)?

Do you have any debug options (hacks) enabled in video settings?

Thank you Emusa for the reply. I am using DX11, 32 is the setting it is at, I do not have any debug hacks enabled at all.

Thank you MetalliC for straight jumping to conclusions right out the gate. This is not an install in an old directory this was an extraction to a new folder.

Last edited:

MetalliC

Demul developer
Thank you MetalliC for straight jumping to conclusions right out the gate. This is not an install in an old directory this was an extraction to a new folder.
in this case I apologize, but this issue looks exactly like newer emulator version works with shader cache (scache folder) from some older version.

what video card you have ?

emusa

Kinda reaching here, but you run latest catalyst drivers? I used to have a 7950 GPU and sometimes got gfx glitches in Dolphin with beta drivers.

OP
S

Scorpion27

Kinda reaching here, but you run latest catalyst drivers? I used to have a 7950 GPU and sometimes got gfx glitches in Dolphin with beta drivers.

Hmmm never gave that much thought, you might be on to something seeing I am using the latest beta driver. I'll switch to the "stable" version and see how that goes. You'd think after being into emulation since the 90's I would have checked that already lol

Edit: well I did a clean install on the latest "stable" driver and I am getting the same results.

Last edited: