What's new

Raine v0.64.8 released!

spotanjo3

Raine v0.64.8 is released. RAINE is an Emulator for Arcade games. Raine is a M68000 and M68020 arcade game emulator. Raine emulates some M68000 and M68020 arcade games and is mainly focused on Taito and Jaleco games hardware. It started as an experiment with the Rainbow Islands romset, dumped by Aracorn/Romlist. Raine can emulate many nice games now, and new games (previously unemulated) are appearing weekly.

Raine v0.64.8 Changelog:

Too many bugs in 0.64.7, so here is a quick fix for :
no more stdout.txt file generated when launching the program
the shaders don’t turn the opengl interface to black anymore
controls using the command.dat graphics can be changed again (0.64.7 was just exiting in this case).
Also the command.dat graphics are a little better, and I managed to add 1 last shader, not totally sure it renders correctly though… And added a few combination controls to cps1 and cps2 (not a lot).

Some CPS 2 games don’t work: Fixed. It was a crazy day, 30th december of 2014, I was crazy enough to try to clean up the memory map of cps2 and thought it worked… Of course there were lots of games that I didn’t test, too many of them, and you just found them ! It takes removing 6 comments on 6 lines to make it work again… Oh at least it took 8 months to find the problem !
For the weird listinfo, well thanks to take a look ! Clearly this function has not been used by anyone for quite some time now, it’s a good thing that somebody finally cares !For info it was not that the rom names were forgotten, it’s rather some special loading commands like FILL or REGION_EMPTY which were not understood correclty by list info.

raine_logo.png

http://raine.1emulation.com

Last edited: