What's new

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time button input

EmulatorFreak

Hello, everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me out with an issue I'm having with Sixtyforce. So I'm using Sixtyforce on my Mac OS X and everything looks great. Here's the problem, though: I'm using a Steelseries 3GC controller to play the game. I've configured the inputs I wanted for the controller. However, when I move the left analog stick to the left, instead of Link moving left, I end up switching to first person view. The button input for Up C is assigned to my right analog stick by moving that upwards, and yet whenever I move left, I always go into first person view, which should not happen. It's annoying for me to have to play the game while having this issue because now I can't finish the game. Can someone please help me fix this? Thank you.

OP
E

EmulatorFreak

There is in the preferences tab. And I've mapped out the inputs for my PC controller, but the same thing still occurs. I've been at this for about a week now, and it's driving me crazy. The sooner I get this done, the better.

V1del

You might be better off asking the author directly, as I don't think many here are using it and given its closed source nature, nobody can examine if it is a bug in the program. It is also possible that the drivers for your controller are buggy. Is there a way for you to verify that the analog sticks are indeed recognized as separate axes by the operating system itself? You also might want to try mupen64plus (there exists a nice GUI for Mac with OpenEmu or M64Py) if you are desperate, ingame save files should be portable across emulators.