since you've been making significant progress with your video plugin, I decided to try out your emulator. It is awesome! First off, the sound is probably the best I've heard in a while, I was using Azimer's .30 old and I was actually able to understand the speech in Perfect Dark, its around 80% in sync. Secondly, the video is almost as fast as 1964 good job.
Now, I also spotted a few bugs/issues with your emulator, just for some consideration.
1. Sometimes, during gameplay I couldnt access the menu. It would be almost semi-frozen. The game would still run, but none of the menus would open. So I had to use ctrl-alt-delete to exit. Maybe you can make it more stable in that way in the future.
2. I was using NRages 1.80a plugin, and sometimes the emulator would cause it stop working for 5 seconds, so I couldnt move or do anything. Also, sometimes I would spin in circles for about 5 seconds too.
3. Is there a speed Limiter on this? Because sometimes Perfect Dark would go too fast, and it was also a little bit too choppy.
4. The CF's are awesome. But with 1964, you can set each individual game to its own CF, and 1964 will remember it. Whereas, with TR64, you have to remember what CF to use with each game. Maybe you can make a game settings menu like 1964 does.
5. ZIP Support, like Doomulation said, if you add zip support which I know you intend on doing, I would use the emulator everday, because I cant extract all my roms becuase then it would take X amount of Gigs of space.
6. Make it so that you configure the video plugin before you load the rom. Because right now you have to load the rom, then configure. But with 1964, you can configure the video plugin first, so when you load the rom, you can go straight to full screen and play away.
7. The GUI had some wierd comments. Like the internal name for wave race was some wierd code like "iie`"
Well, these are just my lay suggestions. I know I have a lower end computer but hopefully this will help you make your emulator better. This emulator is awesome. Good luck Ice, you da man.