Thread: PCSP downloads?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

PCSP downloads?

I have been looking around for PCSP source downloads. It would seem the authors used file sharing sites exclusively (geneous) and those have mostly been shut down, or the file has been deleted from the site. It would seem silly if they didn't have ANY actual source archive out their.
    Other than it might have been a hoax (not the first?), anyone know if an actual set of the source exists somewhere?

I was hoping SOME source was out there (LOL), I noticed the author links to PSPE4ALL which has no source (or binary) available either. Hmmm anhow.
    Cyb
    Progress (n.):
    The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recursive (adj):
    see Recursive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The source may be on google code (older?)

svn checkout http://pcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pcsp-read-only

svn checkout http://pspe4all.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pspe4all-read-only
    Last edited by smcd; July 23rd, 2015 at 02:21.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks ...
    I was looking at the source, it doesn't look like their is much too it, save it appears to use allegro for generic disassembly.
    It does appear to have UMD support (can't verify the fact if it works but their it is). I don't see a method of boot up (IE bios) which is traditionally used in Sony stuff.

Looks a bit shakey too me

Progress (n.):
    The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recursive (adj):
    see Recursive