What's new

Demul v0.7a alpha 2015/12/18

MetalliC

Demul developer
you can make it by yourself

demul.exe -listxml >demul.dat

or simply create profile in clrMAMEpro, pointing to emulator .exe file

efen3001

Demul runs great here, no slowdown, max layers 64, vsync on, etc... My only complaint is about the mouse cursor, how do I disable it?

MetalliC

Demul developer
its odd, mouse cursor disabled automatically then fullscreen, can be enabled by F11 key for lightgun games.

coffeelover239

Don't know if anyone has seen this or not, but I'm linking it here because the dream has happened:
Yeeeeaaaaaah baby! Only downside is, it's not available for public usage yet. I can't wait til this is implemented in the next update.

sky25es

100000000 thanks for the new release. Demul is one of my most (if not the most) fav emulators out there. Keep up the good work

emersaner

hi, so how do i change disks in demul? i have the lat version and i'm playing shenmue. how do i swap disks? i mean i do but nothing happens! what is the problem?

fizen

Wanted to thank the Devs the arcade emulations are insane. I had written off a few of these in MAME and to see them in demul working perfectly is great.
I see you have indicated you'll be adding model 3 in the future, I can't wait for that hoping you can fix the dual gun issue.

Keep up the good work.

macron343

OK here is some requests for next demul version add sega chihiro xbox sega lindbergh bring back model 3 and add model 2 and model 1 add tokyo cop galeco football speed up football power ring riders rolling extreme surf planet radical bikers x and galeco turning race under galeco 3d layout like mame legacy sound add tatio type zero namco system 10 all namco system 23 boards and thats it!

Last edited:

macron343

Awesome but more problems

So cool! but i have some more problems 1 rhytem tengoku sound fix 2 gpudx leagcy 3 sound with brave firefighters 4 theres a virtual on game on the hikaru that i want on the upcoming demul version 5 support Kaillera 6 seperate system sp and make its own place 7 after brick pepole and tetris giant it will say tickets jamed fix that system boards support system c2 support stv did i do namco system 10? run hyper neo geo 64

macron343

Hi i still want some more stuff system boards Konami Polygonet KONAMI BEMANI DJ-MAIN KONAMI BEMANI SYSTEM 573 DIGITAL Konami M2 KONAMI HORNET KONAMI GTI CLUB NAMCO SYSTEM 246 HARDWARE ATARI MEDIA GX ATARI DENVER ATARI SEATTLE Midway Graphite MIDWAY VEGAS Atari Vegas Namco System FL NAMCO SYSTEM 11 MIDWAY ATLANTIS Midway Zeus II MIDWAY QUICKSILVER II MIDWAY V UNIT NAMCO SYSTEM 256 NAMCO SYSTEM SUPER 256 thats it!

bak88kab

Thanks for this amazing emulator. I've ditched nullDC entirely at this point. I hope there's more updates in the future, it's really sad how dead the Dreamcast scene is.

alexportugal121

Are these games Dragon Treasure 2 and 3 and kick4chash playables on demul 7.0a?? when trying to play them on current version demul 7.0a i get this main board error on them and i haven't find a way around it , thxs.

Schenkenberg

[UPDATE: SOLVED]

Hi there!

Anyone else experiences constant crashes of Demul 07alpha 180816 when trying to run Crazy Taxi (or Crazy Taxi 2) Dreamcast ROMs?
I am on Win10 Pro x64 with a GeForce 1050Ti (latest drivers).
When starting the ROM I do see it booting up but then after the game displays "System Init End" Demul crashes.

According to the Win EventViewer the crash is due to ntdll.dll which I have a hard time believing to be the real cause of the issue here.
After all it's brand new Win10 Pro installation and interestingly enough Marvel vs Capcom (also Dreamcast) does seem to run just fine.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: Sorry, I shouldn't have hijacked this thread. But I thought this was the Demul thread.
My apologies.

[SOLVED]: After installing DX10 runtimes and VC2010 and VC2013 runtimes everything works fine

Last edited:

masterkivat

I love Demul, it's the best emulator ever for Dreamcast and Naomi, just want to say a big thank you to the devs, you guys rocks!
I don't know if anyone already asked or if there's a thread for this particular issue, so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, but Demul will ever fix that weird error for DS4Windows users which have "JOY0_ANL3_KEY-" eternally pressed when we are adjusting the controllers?
It's the only thing that bothers me, since I prefer using the Dual Shock 4 for gaming on PC.

skytiger

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your great job on this emulator !

I just noticed some graphical glitches with Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Tuned ... Missing polygons on the caracters, bad reflections on water, flickering polys

I've installed the lastest Nvidia drivers for my graphic card but issues are still there ..

Any clue ? Any chance to fix this in the future release ?

Thanks in advance