Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeelover239 View Post
    I noticed the card reader systems have been emulated for Initial D and Club Kart, however, there seems to be an error to where it acts as if a card is already inserted. I have no idea how to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's not the error I'm getting. I can't attach seem to attach a picture for some reason, so I'll state what It said here. "Unable to read the card currently inserted. Please remove the card."
    Last edited by coffeelover239; July 14th, 2015 at 23:50. Reason: Still Couldn't attach the picture.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I managed to fix this issue according to the instructions above. You have to disable card reader R/W in the BIOS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, but I'm using the alpha build, and earlier, I was able to use the reader system in Club Kart, I wish I could attach the picture, but I can't. But if this is all I can do, I can only hope it will be completed in the final build, either way, it seems progress is coming along very well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I still can't post the the picture with the error. (I get the error Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.) But I've uploaded it to my pictures library so everyone can see it, and maybe help out.

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    magnetic card readers not (yet) properly emulated, yeah it even pass read/write/clean tests in game test mode, but ingame there very weird things happens during card presence detection. so disable them for now in game assignments.

however, RFID smart cards and readers used in GD-ROM versions of Virtua Fighter 4 is emulated, enable Naomi -> LLE MIE if you need them.
    but anyway its not really usable now - internet access to Sega servers (if it still alive?) needed for all features to be available (ie various unlockables, character naming, etc)
    Last edited by MetalliC; July 15th, 2015 at 01:50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, that is true. While Club Kart may work fine if I just use the default card, Initial D won't, so I'll probably disable for those games, but leave it for Club Kart. Either way, the progress seems to be coming along well, So hopefully, things turn out good in the next build.

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeelover239 View Post
    Either way, the progress seems to be coming along well, So hopefully, things turn out good in the next build.
    I doubt, because I wasting too much time talking here instead of emulating things

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MetalliC, thanks again for the team's efforts. I want to ask, is there a possibility for an "extra geometry" option in the future? Some games actually work fine with this, and it suits widescreen monitors.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulstar View Post
    MetalliC, thanks again for the team's efforts. I want to ask, is there a possibility for an "extra geometry" option in the future? Some games actually work fine with this, and it suits widescreen monitors.
    +1 it would be really awesome, a lot of games actually looks great with it , check this guy's videos
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...E28A617AB01F46

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have tested demul 0.7 alpha with i7 3.4gh and window 7 y 64 bits and all the games work very nice but the sound in all them it,s,distorted.
    Does anyone has the same issue? I have all options of audio no selected and thel buffer to 2048.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast