Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n1dminhd View Post
    So what to do now ?

Try nullDC or Makaron until you get a new computer (Don't bother with laptops if you want to play games)

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n1dminhd View Post
    I have Intel hd 3000
    Intel's integrated graphics chips (every single one of them, including the HD xxxx line), are notoriously poor when it comes to Dreamcast emulation.
    Last edited by Agozer; July 14th, 2015 at 00:09.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agozer View Post
    Intel's integrated graphics chips (every single one of them, including the HD xxxx line), are notoriously poor when it comes to Dreamcast emulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulstar View Post
    Try nullDC or Makaron until you get a new computer (Don't bother with laptops if you want to play games)
    it can support DX10, Demul 0.582 have DX10 but slow

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else still having flickering textures in House of the Dead 2?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't try HotD2 so far.
    But the rest works great.

It would be great if the demul team could add texture filtering in the stackable shader section.
    A bilinear, 2xsai, ... filter would be great to enhance textures and texts.
    But the overall impression is really great.
    Thank you so much for the emulator.
    Last edited by papermanzero; July 15th, 2015 at 21:30.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theboy181 View Post
    Save states don't seem to be working when playing Shenmue. Is this global issue or just this one game?
    I can quick save and quick load perfectly fine during the game. But whenever I reset Shenmue the quick load immediately crashes the emu and that is a severe regression to me.

I know you guys don't owe me anything and that you're doing this for free but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with this update after nearly 2 years. The timing would have been great with the recent Shemue 3 announcement. Imagine that, finally a really working emulator to play Shenmue 1 & 2.
    So far I haven't seen any performance/accuracy increase at least with Shenmue 1, during all of the opening. Audio playback is somewhat glichy (garbled sound) in this part as well. I don't think 0.582 had any of this.

Oh well, thank you for this update anyway !

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulstar View Post
    Anyone else still having flickering textures in House of the Dead 2?
    yes, this happens on ATI/AMD videocards only, as well as on any other Dreamcast emulator I know
    so I'm pretty sure its caused by some ATI drivers dirty hacks (they call it "optimizations" lol)
    sadly there no workarounds known, believe me we tried to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulotaur2024 View Post
    I can quick save and quick load perfectly fine during the game. But whenever I reset Shenmue the quick load immediately crashes the emu and that is a severe regression to me.
    actually savestates always was a huge hack, and worked only because of some miracle
    its highly recommended to use them only "inside of game", for example to pass through some hard place in the game, but do not recommended to use as real game progress save, well, because you can loose it in any moment.
    all above is about all emulator versions, not only latest alpha.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the explanantion MetalliC. Thankfully there's the windows version to fall back to

Demul developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    welcome,
    sadly HOTD2 is only one from many other games having the same texture distortion issues, many of them doesn't have win ports.
    anyway my next GPU will be not AMD, I'm sick enough of this (and many other) glitches already...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed the card reader systems have been emulated for Initial D and Club Kart, however, there seems to be an error to where it acts as if a card is already inserted. I have no idea how to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove it?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast