Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sad news from raine emu

Raine has posted unexpected news about its hosting of its site:
    Apparently the hosting for rainemu is about to end, sorry I just learnt it and it's probably going to happen very soon now. No new server planned for now, so it's probably the end for raine, I hope you made the backups you need !

... and it was renewed for 1 month, so we have a delay of 1 month at least, no more emergency !

So lets hope these guys gets something sorted soon for this classic emulator.
    https://twitter.com/thejoypad for news posts from emulation64, and my own personal projects. Follow me!
    HD NES packs for hdnes and mesen

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonHrt View Post
    Raine has posted unexpected news about its hosting of its site:
    Apparently the hosting for rainemu is about to end, sorry I just learnt it and it's probably going to happen very soon now. No new server planned for now, so it's probably the end for raine, I hope you made the backups you need !

... and it was renewed for 1 month, so we have a delay of 1 month at least, no more emergency !

So lets hope these guys gets something sorted soon for this classic emulator.
    Sorry to hear that but I never disliked Raine and its not for me. I hope that Raine fan out there can made the backups they need. So sad.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    for me raine was up there with mame at one point in the past, then again that was when it was the better emulator for taito games, i'm sure it will be fine, i'm supprised it doesn't just move to github
    https://twitter.com/thejoypad for news posts from emulation64, and my own personal projects. Follow me!
    HD NES packs for hdnes and mesen