What's new

Demul , unable to load SPU plugin...

OP
D

Dafty

Yes of course I never ask for rom here I know the rules , as , all along my thread ; i never asked a single link for Bios cause I know we can't !

I respect that

Thanx again to all of you for your help ! Have fun !

spotanjo3

Yes of course I never ask for rom here I know the rules , as , all along my thread ; i never asked a single link for Bios cause I know we can't !

I respect that

Thanx again to all of you for your help ! Have fun !

Yeah, we hate the rules but to protect the site from shut down if illegal is found, you know. PM is fine or google as you already knew that. :naughty:

OP
D

Dafty

Do you think that the fact a bios is renamed , like "websitename-bios-demul_europe.bin" instead of "dc101c_eu.bin" could cause a bug ? Because all EU/PAL Bios I test doesn't work

Just wondering , not wanna waste your time though.

spotanjo3

Do you think that the fact a bios is renamed , like "websitename-bios-demul_europe.bin" instead of "dc101c_eu.bin" could cause a bug ? Because all EU/PAL Bios I test doesn't work

You do not waste our time. We are here to help whatever you need to make you happy. :)

No difference.

However.. make sure that you have the "dc.zip" in the same folder as "demul.exe". Do not unzip dc.zip. Just leave it alone. Yes, it must be in the same folder as demul.exe.

Of course, this emulator is different. You dont need roms folder. The roms need to be in the demul.exe folder as well. The awbios.zip and naomi.zip needs to be in the demule.exe folder as well.

Last edited:

typeAlpha

I've found that the BIOS is largely irrelevant when it comes to Demul and regions, if you want the "PAL BIOS" just to get the blue start-up motion then you just need to change Dreamcast Region to Europe in the menu [Config->Dreamcast Region/Broadcast]

With the BIOS file names I don't think it makes any difference, I just tried renaming mine to random words and it still detected them correctly so it might do a CRC check on the file to determine which bios it is. (All my Dreamcast BIOS files are in DC.ZIP)

OP
D

Dafty

Yup in Auto Mode it work perfectly just have to change the language in the Dreamcast Menu without CD

Thanx you for everything to both of you once again =) You rocks !

Now you know that if a 0cx00007b error appear or if a similar problem as mine ( spu doesn't working or other) maybe uninstalling all Microsoft C++ and re-installed them could solve the problem !

Thanx again and have fun !