What's new

Banjo-Kazooie underwater filter is missing

vind

I loaded Banjo-Kazooie into Project64 and Mupen 64, and I noticed during the tease mode that there was no underwater filtering when Banjo swims inside Clanker. On the game's respective consoles, the image is supposed to be saturated in a slight moss green tone when swimming in the dirty water. Has anyone else noticed this and been able to restore the effect ?

I would post reference screenshots to illustrate the difference, but for whatever reason I'm not permitted to add links.

EDIT:
image.png

The first image displays the underwater filter correctly.

image.png

The second image was captured only a fraction of a second before the underwater filter loaded. The images are from the Xbox 360 Live Arcade port of the game, but the latter image also illustrates what the game looks like within the emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:

spotanjo3

I loaded Banjo-Kazooie into Project64 and Mupen 64, and I noticed during the tease mode that there was no underwater filtering when Banjo swims inside Clanker. On the game's respective consoles, the image is supposed to be saturated in a slight moss green tone when swimming in the dirty water. Has anyone else noticed this and been able to restore the effect ?

I would post reference screenshots to illustrate the difference, but for whatever reason I'm not permitted to add links.

Send me your screenshots through PM so I can add links to your post and hope that someone can help you with that.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader

Yeah, new members are under restricted rights, once you have a certain number of posts this restriction is removed.

Welcome to Emutalk!

What Plugin are you using? I Highly recommend using GlideN64. It's a work in progress but it may be the best plugin to date.