Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Ukulele

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etking View Post
    I'm not so sure, it could also be an Everdrive64-like device with a ROM of the game. It is not clearly specified on the Kickstarter page. If the N64 version is not real, it should become a $5 Mio. stretch goal.
    They have explicitly stated it's not an N64 game. In their own words, "too many polygons".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etking View Post
    I'm not so sure, it could also be an Everdrive64-like device with a ROM of the game. It is not clearly specified on the Kickstarter page. If the N64 version is not real, it should become a $5 Mio. stretch goal.
    It would be nice if N64 is still alive and kicking. Remember, N64 is officially dead. If they would like to make it the "late released special" or whatever they want to called it for a N64 then they will have to ask Nintendo for an approval. I do not think Nintendo would allowed it. Therefore, like Fantic 64 statement. Yeah.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 11.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I backed this projected and "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night" (a Castlevania type game) - both projects even offered DRM-free GOG.com versions Now, for the waiting a year or two until release... I'll forget about the projects and get an email about release and be like OMG Christmas!!

edit: yeah, 7 week bump...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12