What's new

plugin not showing in setup

KyJelly

plugins not showing in setup

I've seen this posted a few times but the fixes do not work for me. Or there was no resolution.

windows 7 64bit
crt_emudriver (custom gpu drivers for my arcade monitor)
integrated radeon 4200
i've installed the latest vcredist for 32 and 64bit
i've installed and reinstalled directx

strangely if i load up an older version like .56 some of the plugins are available. and if i move those plugins to the plugin folder of .582 i can see them. I can cobble together a set of plugins from older versions for everything except network plugin. If i try to launch a game without a network plugin chosen it complains that there is no net plugin selected. So i just manually entered it in the ini. Now when i go to launch a game it complains that the network plugin cant be loaded or something similar. Basically at this point i think i have to use .55 since it doesn't have an option for network plugin.
This is so completely frustrating. I know the download is good because it works on other computers. This used to work on the 64bit XP installation I had installed before on the same hardware. I switched to Win7 so I could get directx11 support.
The crt_emu driver is only for 64bit so I dont have the option for 32bit but I doubt that is the issue? Do the custom drivers support direct11, they are based of of catalyst 13.1 and directx 11 was supported at least back in 11.3? But I cant see why some incompatible videocard driver would make the netplug, spuplug, and cdplug menus empty.What would make some plugins from older versions be visible in the drop down and not others? Please help, I can supply any information you need. log files?

Last edited: