What's new

Question - Hikaru Full Screen doesn't seem to work on Planet Harriers

leo_sasquatch

Hello. I have Demul .582, which says it does Hikaru in full screen. I can't make it do this. I have switched to DX11, and set everything that looks like it can be set, but I can't persuade it to do it.

Planet Harriers is the only Hikaru ROM I have, so I can't see if it's just that game. All other DC/Naomi/Naomi2 games automatically move to fullscreen when I start emulation.

There doesn't seem to be any option to move to fullscreen once the game is running.

Have I missed something? The game seems to play beautifully in that little tiny window on my desktop, but it's like trying to play through a letterbox!

Huge thanks to all the devs for making this even possible, but this has now got to the point where I'm feeling stupid for not understanding something.

OP
L

leo_sasquatch

Sorry. My stupid. Wasn't using .582 - I'd just put the .582 RAR file into my DEMUL directory to remind me to upgrade. When I checked my changelog.txt file and saw it was the one for .581, I realised my mistake.

Upgraded to .582 - learned about Alt + Enter and away it went - full screen and maximum shinies.