EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should I take this further?

So I have in the past been making a Twilight Princess texture pack; making it cel-shaded; however on emutalk there werent any replies to my thread;; So I got up to the lakebed temple;; then I decided to try something else, Instead of the gamecube version of TP I used a Wii version and started retexturing the first level in Ordon,, I thought it looks pretty awesome and I just want to know who would like to see me create a texture pack from it; Once I find out what people would rather want then feel free to lock this thread

The screenshots in the description have had to be downscaled quite a lot so it would obviously look better full resolution (just putting that out there )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	39409   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example 2.png 
Views:	255 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	39410  

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Don't get discouraged. If you are having fun doing it, keep going. I looks really good so far. I'm sure you'll get more looks if you keep posting.

Administrator & Programmer Danny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samboyyz1 View Post
    So I have in the past been making a Twilight Princess texture pack; making it cel-shaded; however on emutalk there werent any replies to my thread;; So I got up to the lakebed temple;; then I decided to try something else, Instead of the gamecube version of TP I used a Wii version and started retexturing the first level in Ordon,, I thought it looks pretty awesome and I just want to know who would like to see me create a texture pack from it; Once I find out what people would rather want then feel free to lock this thread

The screenshots in the description have had to be downscaled quite a lot so it would obviously look better full resolution (just putting that out there )
    Is the modded version the screenshot to the right?
    Proud Administrator Of Emutalk.net

* I develop software for: iOS, Android, Mac, Linux & Windows.
    * Proficient in C#, C, C++, Objective-C, Java, Swift, Lua. Also know some: PHP.

Want to help EmuTalk? Want us to relive the glory days of old? Ping me, I would love to hear your ideas