What's new

Should I take this further?

Samboyyz1

So I have in the past been making a Twilight Princess texture pack; making it cel-shaded; however on emutalk there werent any replies to my thread;; So I got up to the lakebed temple;; then I decided to try something else, Instead of the gamecube version of TP I used a Wii version and started retexturing the first level in Ordon,, I thought it looks pretty awesome and I just want to know who would like to see me create a texture pack from it; Once I find out what people would rather want then feel free to lock this thread :)

The screenshots in the description have had to be downscaled quite a lot so it would obviously look better full resolution (just putting that out there :p)

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 629
  • Example 2.png
    Example 2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 706

Mollymutt

Don't get discouraged. If you are having fun doing it, keep going. I looks really good so far. I'm sure you'll get more looks if you keep posting.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
So I have in the past been making a Twilight Princess texture pack; making it cel-shaded; however on emutalk there werent any replies to my thread;; So I got up to the lakebed temple;; then I decided to try something else, Instead of the gamecube version of TP I used a Wii version and started retexturing the first level in Ordon,, I thought it looks pretty awesome and I just want to know who would like to see me create a texture pack from it; Once I find out what people would rather want then feel free to lock this thread :)

The screenshots in the description have had to be downscaled quite a lot so it would obviously look better full resolution (just putting that out there :p)

Is the modded version the screenshot to the right?