What's new

GlideN64 Sneek peek

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Great work for this release : Bloom and New HD Pack , with AA 8x

293amhs.png

2uf6rmc.png

but too bad that this version has big bugs with majora's mask like no eyes or no text on main intro...
Strange this bug appear only with the HD pack texture option enable. But work fine with rice plugin...

rkwyad.png

Last edited:

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Development is not finished. It stepped in a new phase - Android port. Lots of work expected here.
Source code is not released yet. I need to clean it first. That is the purpose of "Early release" - supporters already can play with final product while I can silently move to next tasks.

As for 125 remaining issues: may be somebody with keen eye will just look at the sources and noticed wrong places right away. There were several places in legacy code, which I did not touch because they were in functions used by any game. I thought that some part of code is for reason, but actually it was a crutch to avoid some particular problem.

weinerschnitzel

Surreal64 Nut
As for 125 remaining issues: may be somebody with keen eye will just look at the sources and noticed wrong places right away. There were several places in legacy code, which I did not touch because they were in functions used by any game. I thought that some part of code is for reason, but actually it was a crutch to avoid some particular problem.

I asked before about detailed comments in the source code, but I would like to reiterate how useful it would be to have:
1) Questionable legacy code noted and explained (purpose and problems)
2) Comments on your changes (which part of code affects which games and which components, what regressions to look for when modifying)

You know an incredible amount of what to look for and how GFX issues are related between games. Some of that is learned in the issue tracker, but any more of this knowledge that can be "spoon-fed" to us will make it a lot easier to pick up.