What's new

GlideN64 Sneek peek

F

Fanatic 64

It atually seems like it crackles due to slowdowns. Either this plugin or the recording software (or both) is very demanding.

HeyAlucard

Any way you can post some gauntlet legends gameplay? Curious to know if the game has the flickering issue with this new plugin and if you cant how about Killer Instinct?
Any screenshot or video will be very much appreciated! ^^

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
My testing tends to be inconclusive so we won't know until the release.

Last edited:

Black Zero

Nah bro I was just curious, I'll stick with Project64 1.7.0.50 ver23 for now.
I have used 2.1 and it was not a pleasant experience, to many things that just didn't seem to click.

Besides I have tweaked my RDB file for 1.7 so that all my games work as good as they can so I'm not gonna leave 1.7 just yet.

However I've tried 2.2.0.2 recently but it's not ready for prime time.

Thanks for the tip though.

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Yoshi story water properly emulated.

There is still a chance to donate to this project and keep the updates coming!
Info HERE.

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
News: GlideN64 no longer reloads the texture cache upon exiting video plugin setting and returning to game play.

The project is reaching it's finale stage over, 200 issues have been fixed, there is currently a release candidate being tested and the next file release should be for the one week per-launch donators.
There is still time to support the project if you would like.

zmo64j.png

Last edited:

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
"Early Release" is out. Thanks for everybody, who helped the project! I hope you will like my work.

Can of cold Guinness is waiting for me...:beer:

F

Fanatic 64

Nice to see development is finished, now just have to wait a week before it is publicly released (I still wonder if that perk was necessary...).

Though I wonder if someone will take care of fixing some of the 125 remaining issues. Source code has been released to donors right?

Last edited: