What's new

Rendering glitches in Lego Racers

MinerEribo

I wanted to play Lego racers again for a long time now, but since i have windows 8, there was no change of playing the PC version, then i remembered, this game has an N64 Port! But as soon as i begon playing the game i started seeing lots of gamebreaking glitches, NPC's wil be invisible when close, map is not visible, i dont know if it has to do with my PC, or something else, please help me out!

My PC specs :
Processor : Inter i3 2.4 GHz,
Graphic card : Intel HD graphics 4000
RAM : 4 GB

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What plugins are you using? Intel's integrated graphics chips usually do not play well with Project64, causing problems like the ones you're having.

OP
M

MinerEribo

What plugins are you using? Intel's integrated graphics chips usually do not play well with Project64, causing problems like the ones you're having.
None, i just installed project64 1.6 and tried to play some games, havnt used it much but lego racers is the only game i had issues with. but lego racers is also the first game i really played, i had some other ROM's but never played the games

Edit : just figured out wich plugins i have :

Graphic plugin : Jabo's Direc3D8 1.6

NOTE :
I just selected an older version of jabos direct3d8, i think it was 1.5.2, and the NPC's are now normal, but the background textures are now glitching
NOTE : Actually now i have both those glithes, the NPC's disapear less often but still do that alot, the background is always glitched

Also, whenever i finish a stage, and when it should go to the cutscene where you get thyer car, it crashes 100% of the time

Last edited: