What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

TomPel

It doesn't load all the textures for me. Tried to link a picture, but the site won't let me because this is my first time posting here I guess.
I unchecked "alternative CRC calculation" and now it looks a bit better, but it still won't load Link's textures or the text or the titlescreen or many other textures. Really not sure what to do. I've tried tinkering with texture settings, but haven't been able to fix it.
EDIT: I found out that it probably has something to do with my GPU, since it doesn't load the original textures properly either.

Last edited:

Cipherscript

Hello Evrybody,

where can i download the newest GlideN64 version and how i install it ? where i must drag the files from the Texturepack ?

Edit: See it was in the Download File,but how to hell can i install it ~_~

Lucario

Hello Evrybody,

where can i download the newest GlideN64 version and how i install it ? where i must drag the files from the Texturepack ?

Edit: See it was in the Download File,but how to hell can i install it ~_~

GLideN64's official blog: http://gliden64.blogspot.com/ <-- Several posts earlier there is a download page for GLideN64 (here)

Open 7z file you have recently downloaded and extract certain file(s) to your emulator setup. I.E. if you have Project 64 then navigate to bin\win32\Zilmar-specs\ within 7z file and copy all files listed to your project 64 setup: \(Project 64)\Plugin\GFX\

Djipi's texture pack file (.htc) should be placed under \(Project 64)\Plugin\GFX\cache\. Usually .dat and .htc files should go there. If \cache\ folder doesn't exist, create one.

Don't forget to enable GLideN64 in Project 64! Launch Project 64 then navigate to Options > Settings > "Plugins" in left column > select GLideN64 in "Video (graphics) plugin" pulldown menu. Then apply (/ OK) and close the setting.

To load texture pack: Options > Configure Graphics Plugin... > "Textures" tab > check box:
-Use texture pack
-Use alpha channel fully
-Alternative CRC calculation

I guess that is all!

Last edited:

ray138

7z file you have recently downloaded and extract certain file(s) to your emulator setup. I.E. if you have Project 64 then navigate to bin\win32\Zilmar-specs\ within 7z file and copy all files listed to your project 64 setup: \(Project 64)\Plugin\GFX\

Djipi's texture pack file (.htc) should be placed under \(Project 64)\Plugin\GFX\cache\. Usually .dat and .htc files should go there. If \cache\ folder doesn't exist, create one.

Don't forget to enable GLideN64 in Project 64! Launch Project 64 then navigate to Options > Settings > "Plugins" in left column > select GLideN64 in "Video (graphics) plugin" pulldown menu. Then apply (/ OK) and close the setting.

To load texture pack: Options > Configure Graphics Plugin... > "Textures" tab > check box:
-Use texture pack
-Use alpha channel fully
-Alternative CRC calculation

I guess that is all!

I've done all of this, but I get a black screen when the game starts. I can hear the music and sound effects, but I can't see anything.
Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Lucario

I'm not sure what it means to have Project 64 crashing with GLideN64 but I know about going black screen. It means you most likely need to update the drivers for your discrete or integrated GPU.

If that doesn't help fix the black screen then I don't know.

Cipherscript

i dont understand everything ..iam a German,i read that my Videocard have not enough power? is that right?

(Grafikkarte?)

Last edited:

raulsk10

Even after doing all these steps,I'm still getting a black screen,I'm dying to play OoT with this new texture pack.
So,can you help me fix this problem?

[UPDATE]
Found that the problem was that I had anti-aliasing enabled,don't know why.
If anyone knows how to play it with anti-aliasing,please reply here.

[UPDATE 2]
Yeah baby,found out that the plugin said that I needed frame buffer enabled to use anti-aliasing,but it's actually the opposite,I disabled it,and now I can play with full antialiasing,texture filtering and this beautiful texture pack that djipi made.

Happy dungeon crawling for all of you!

Last edited:

Beto_San

Very Good!

Thanks Djipi, this is the Best Texture for Zelda! Shigeru Miyamoto would be proud! =]

The sun is half of the texture, is there a way to repair?

Attachments

• GLideN64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_000.jpg
    GLideN64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,012

KORUN

How do I get this to work? The game starts but with the default textures. Here is what I did:

- Put the .htc file inside the \Project64 1.6\Plugin\GFX\cache folder
- Put the GlideN64 1.2 plugin files (from the \bin\Win32\Zilmar-Specs\ folder) in the Project64 1.6\Plugin folder
- Set the Video (graphic) plugin to GlideN64 Public Release 1.2
- In the Graphic Plugin settings, checked: Use texture pack, Use alpha channels fully and Alternative CRC Calculation
- In the Graphic Plugin settings changed the Texture pack path to the folder where the .htc file is (\Project64 1.6\Plugin\GFX\cache\)

Start the game, no texture pack... Any help?

Last edited:

nashismo

Hey Djipi, I admire your hardwork. But I have a question? I had recently downloaded a texture pack made with 3ds textures. As I see yours I can see there are a few in your texture pack too?

Or did you do "all" these textures, because if that's the case, this other guy stole some work from you.

mendus

[MENTION=112569]KORUN[/MENTION]
Try the settings from the ini file in the download and change the texture pack path alone. It must be one that contains a folder named cache and the htc file inside.