What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

phly95

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nearly finish^^. But i must wait and redone the game to see if i have not forgotten some texture , and make the game in english to see if i have all english letters and messages after finishing the game.

35ckjsn.png
Ah now I know why he focuses mainly on PAL.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I will post the pack when it will be totally done (english too) , i test the game to see if i have not forgotten some texture but for me it's done^^

Plus , the pack will be only compatible with the new glideN64 plugin. So we must wait until the plugin come^^

frostlink

I will post the pack when it will be totally done (english too) , i test the game to see if i have not forgotten some texture but for me it's done^^

Plus , the pack will be only compatible with the new glideN64 plugin. So we must wait until the plugin come^^

Oh god, the wait is killing me! This looks absolutely incredible! Could we please get some screens/ gameplay of the final version? i would be eternally grateful!:drool:

Klobba

Is there any way you can release the texture pack for those who donated to the GLideN64 plug-in? I have the January beta release and it has high-res ability :3

Lucario

I believe GLideN64 has been released just recently today. I suppose this texture mod should be released by now?

elchhome

Thanks Djipi! :)
Looks amazing. Even the setting the Pal game to German language shows the right textures! Great work. Thanks a lot again :)

JDizzle

This is my first time trying a HD pack and I'm having a little trouble. Everything seems to work fine except for speech text and text on signs. I'm using Project 64 2.2 and a 1.2 version of OOT.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Use 1.0 rom i thinks because the pack was done with the 1.0 ^^

I think there can be bug this characters letter because i haven't test all version of roms. but 1.0 work fine

JDizzle

Ignore me, same problem occurs even without the texture pack. It does look great, just something on my laptop is messing up the text for some reason.

SwannyMatt

I absolutely can't wait to play with this mod. However I can't get this to work! I've got the 700mb 2011 one to work but I for the life of me can't get this to work, please help I'm dying to play it!

I've gone through the following tutorial exactly (not allowed to post links but google "franzmeister.net texture pack on project 64 2.2" to see walkthrough I've tried)

Dekki64

I absolutely can't wait to play with this mod. However I can't get this to work! I've got the 700mb 2011 one to work but I for the life of me can't get this to work, please help I'm dying to play it!

I've gone through the following tutorial exactly (not allowed to post links but google "franzmeister.net texture pack on project 64 2.2" to see walkthrough I've tried)

You're supposed to use GlideN64, not Glide64. This plugin is made for GlideN64, which is another plugin by Gonetz. It's superior to the older Glide64. (also has widescreen hack). It should have been included in the same .zip as the texture pack.

talker

I found a few thing that dosen't look right.

Half sun:
15nrvrb.jpg

Textures seems to be dragged:
29fa3bo.jpg

Textures not loaded:
vy1ahv.jpg

33b23aa.jpg

ehdqfq.jpg

Last edited:

SwannyMatt

Now it loads with complete black screen. There's still sounds as if game is playing and I can load save states but screen is all black.