What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
And just now , The ganon Tower is done :-D

ofoojc.png

Lucario

Amazing work as usual. So does that means the only textures needs to work on is Ganondorf's boss room, and then this texture mod will be 100% completed?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nearly finish^^. But i must wait and redone the game to see if i have not forgotten some texture , and make the game in english to see if i have all english letters and messages after finishing the game.

35ckjsn.png

Last edited:

KORUN

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nearly finish^^. But i must wait and redone the game to see if i have not forgotten some texture , and make the game in english to see if i have all english letters and messages after finishing the game.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us (ME! :) ) the download links for this texture pack! I am playing OOT for the first time in my life and I can't wait any longer.
By the time I reach the final level of the game, you will finish the pack and then I would just redownload again and everybody will be happy, win-win :)

Please! :)

:*

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I will make only one pack for all region ^^ so only one download.

KORUN , i won't make a download for now because the pack will be for Gliden64 new plug i think , plus, it's not finish and everybody know that i will no make an incompletes pack :)

I think you will wait :)

The final Fight begin ^^:
2yl8kk2.png

Last edited:

Ryuzaki07

Eu uso android e não consigo usar o pack Zelda OOT 2011. Essa novo pack vai funcionar em android?
Essas texturas estão perfeitas

KORUN

I will make only one pack for all region ^^ so only one download.

KORUN , i won't make a download for now because the pack will be for Gliden64 new plug i think , plus, it's not finish and everybody know that i will no make an incompletes pack :)

I think you will wait :)

The final Fight begin ^^:

I downloaded and installed Community Retexture V7 but almost everything is blurry... is it suppose to be like this?

And if there is a better option, could someone please tell me what to download for best experience?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 755
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    425.8 KB · Views: 711
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
you must tell your request to the right topic , here it's not the community topic :)

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yes i have an update ^^ the pack is done , i will test for U version of OOT to see if i have forgotten some textures . After that maybe i will wait for the GlideN64 coming !