What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks ^^

Here's a little update for the Desert Temple

2iabcs6.png

Lucario

Looking super great. Can't wait to play Zelda OoT again with this all new textures mod using Project 64 2.2 and GLideN64. :happy:

xBladeM6x

Holy ****, this is incredible. I want this pack, even if unfinished, just for that shield texture. Lol. I'm really hoping you'll also do Majora's Mask with this level of quality.

Do you have a ballpark idea when you might finish this new texture?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't also curious. :p

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i have nearly finish the pack , just ganon tower to finish and ganon boss ^^

And thanks all

F

Fanatic 64

Could I ask for a version that works properly with the NTSC ROM? The problem many people have with the Cel packs is that they only load all textures with the PAL ROM, which runs slowed down at 16.7 FPS (the American/Japanese version runs at 20 FPS).

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i will try to do with the ntsc rom somethink , i must find the rom before.

zelda908

i was about to download your cell shaded pack and then i stumbled upon this beast! seriously! what a beauty! ill be patiently waiting for this :D

and Mr Djipi are you also doing a new majoras mask mod too? :agree:

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks ^^ For majora's mask i really don't know for now .

I must have time for that^^

filipchristoffe

Wow this looks stunning! Is this pack meant as a supplement to your original OOC texture pack, or is it a complete overhaul? I was gonna play it again for the first time in 10+ years, but seeing this, I think I'll wait until your new pack is finished.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yes it's a totally whole pack ^^ thanks ^^

Here's a little shot , just to show you ^^

2uz2ut0.png