Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Just Having Fun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just ran across something unusual. On the screen that is the entrance to the market, there are at least four textures for the bottom left corner piece during the day. Even though they are all identical, they switch back and forth depending on Link's position. *scratches head*

----

On a different note, my reason for returning to this topic two weeks ago is that I found a few textures I created but forgot to release. I got sidetracked with MajoraAKC's interesting discovery . Hopefully I will release the textures today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by EmuNoviceUser; June 13th, 2018 at 17:19.
    When emulation is not enough, walk outside. I've been told it's a very interesting game out there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezer View Post
    But it still won't load the "ocarina of time" text. Just Legend of Zelda. This is very confusing and frustrating! I'd rather use Glide because it fixes the problem with the moon, but either plugin I use has the problem with the title screen text. Very strange and unfortunate.
    File structure might be the issue here: Confirmed

move THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#6B0DEDE8#4#1_all.png out of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Main Menu\Text\English\ and place it in THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Main Menu\Logo\Text tiles\

the ALL and RGB need to be in the same directory.

Last edited by squall_leonhart; June 21st, 2018 at 18:33.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Someone has made a mistake with THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#DA15FBA3#4#0_all.png, this is actually an upper case character but it has been remade in lower case (this is the P on the PRESS START and naming screen.)

Resolved.

Sizes and positioning of A, C, J, and little k have been fixed.

positioning of i and l have been adjusted and little o has been remade so size is consistent

v and w need some attention, they are smaller than the other character set.

Last edited by squall_leonhart; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:29.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuNoviceUser View Post
    I decided to do the Market as well while I was at it. Areas like the clouds did not turn out very well, but I am impressed by the results on the wall textures and background foliage against the walls and somewhat the brick path and stones. Again, certainly not as good as skilled recreation, but it looks to me like an improvement in some places.

(Any odd separations on the new images are a result of my not splitting textures perfectly in order ot save time.)

Attachment 40167

I wish that some one other people would give feedback. Am I just biased because it is a new and different aproach, or does anyone else like the change?

O man.. that´s a GREAT work, please, upload it to the current pack for everyone can use it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everybody, just wanted to say amazing work. I recently completed a playthrough on Dolphin that utilized a ported version of this texture pack and I was totally blown away. It blows Nintendos own 3DS version out of the water. I loved it so much that I made a promotional trailer for it:

I came around to you folks, the original authors, in a bit of a roundabout way, so I just added the credits as you have them listed in the OP to the video description, because you guys totally deserve it!

You have revitalized my all time favorite game! Thank you!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really nice texture pack. Really cool seeing folks showing love to these old masterpieces.

Best part of it: Thanks to this, my kids are enjoying N64 games as I did back in the day.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @squall_leonhart, thank you for pointing out the various mistakes and the fixes for that, will implement them into my local copy, which i should really upload again soon as there are various changes in that version.
    @hydef Hrule, good job at putting that video together, is quite interesting to actually see everything in one cohesive video, and interesting to see some of the work the Dolphin texture pack guys have completed.

It is very much appreciated that you made reference to all the original texture authors in your video description.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First I want to say great work. You've guys done the work I couldn't dream of doing and I greatly appreciate this. I love Ocarina of Time and want to do whatever I can to help out.

There are some inconsistencies I would like to patch up, however. (If not for others, than at least for myself) I'm wondering if there is a way for me to modify this texture pack for my own personal use. I know how to create textures from scratch but using it from a template such as this is something I've never done.

Would greatly appreciate any response. Keep up the awesome job!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ola amigo, vc sabe se teria essa textura para N64 ? O famoso Project64 ... : P

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorta new here, but just wanted to say I absolutely love this pack! I used it years ago and it was such a breath of fresh air when playing, so I decided to pick it up again. Though I do have to ask, I have one particular issue that's a tad annoying. Items when picked up out of chests appears all metallic and have incorrect coloring. Is there anyway to fix it? I'm using Glide64 Final for my plugin if that helps also!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324