What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V7

PetrucciJohn

I wish I had money to support this by donating around 10 bucks/month. I'll definitely do it if I find some money to spare. I wanna see this fully done, like a lot of other people.

Mimyl

Hello,

Hi happy to find your forum!!! Your pack in progress is already amazing. Maybe I will support you by a donation, but next month!

Thanks for your work!!

Edit : Do you think there is any possibilities to change the indoor texture, like the link's home by example.

Last edited:

shinra358

The P in Press Start is wrong.

The purple medallion when selecting your save file isn't high rez.

Middle outter edges of magic bar isn't displaying correctly.

Save filename letters are misaligned.

Staircase before ganon bottom back wall isn't loading.

Boss names still cut off.

Sky textures have grid lines in them.

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

[MENTION=104683]PetrucciJohn[/MENTION] Just the thought of donating is greatly appreciated :)
[MENTION=112981]Mimyl[/MENTION] hmmmm there is a chance of all the indoor backgrounds being completed, but to really get side of the project going we need someone capable in 3D modelling who has spare time to help out which is surprisingly hard to come by.
[MENTION=112516]shinra358[/MENTION], thank you for reporting those issues. Thinking its almost needed to redo the letters completely as there are a fair few mistakes in the textures. Also if you mean the textures in ganons tower, alot of those still need to be redone completely so theres a chance the texture isnt even done.
Interested about the boss names, last time i played through a boss i could of sworn they were working fine. Hmmm sky textures are a weird problem, really need to look into it more, since it only occurs on certain plugins i swear.

Finally have had another chance to retexture stuff, sorry that these screenshots arent on the same angle >.<

Original
http://s8.postimg.org/9o2lakg84/GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_002.jpg
GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_002.jpg

Re-textured
http://s8.postimg.org/6spi3pc84/GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_003.jpg
GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

really?? thats odd, they should both be there.
Going to fiddle around with the textures then upload them again

They work if I open them up in a new tab, but I can't see them in your forum post. I think you made need to change the link to one that ends with the file extension (this will not be the same link)

shinra358

Bad news guys. Seems that the textures are renamed in the Gliden64 plugin :(
Now it won't work. Any sort of converter out there?

shinra358

I mean, since you want to boast how wrong I was, you can be helpful by getting the new version of pj64 and the new version of the plugin to help confirm or deny what the problem is...

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Textures should still load fine. Will check with the latest version of gliden64 when i have a spare moment. Works in 1.1 though sky textures have some problems last i checked

2marlin2

What Project64 version & plugins are recommended? I tried using Project 64 2.2 with Glide64 Final, and it seems there's a few missing textures. (Dodongo's Cavern, Forest Temple, Jabu Jabu's Belly, and a few other areas)

Also, with said version and plugins, are there any settings that should be on/off?

Last edited:

Nickhamm

So after some trial and error, I finally got the texture pack to work with GLideN64 latest public release plugin. Well, sorta. I'm having issues with obvious tile borders on the intro and some sky backgrounds. See the attached picture for what I'm talking about. Anyway to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 911

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
So after some trial and error, I finally got the texture pack to work with GLideN64 latest public release plugin. Well, sorta. I'm having issues with obvious tile borders on the intro and some sky backgrounds. See the attached picture for what I'm talking about. Anyway to fix it?

This texture pack was made to be compatible with RiceVideo.
See if you still have the issue with Rice.