Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiman119 View Post
    There are two identical textures in: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Language\English\Map\Dungeons

The two files have a gap of about two pixles between them. I am currently unaware if this is a persistent problem on all the boss names or if it is isolated to Gohma.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Language\English\Bosses - Complete\Gohma
    Thanks for pointing these out, the font still does need a bit of fine tuning as its hard to run through and test it all I'll go about in sorting those problems out.

Quote Originally Posted by IntricateD View Post
    I don't have a lot of money due to being a broke student but today i just learned of retexturing and I love this game so much. I donated in hopes that maybe I just bought someone a beer (or coffee). Once I am done with exams, I would love to contribute to the project as much as possible. As Zelda is my favorite game, I have a solid connection to wanting to contribute any way I can. I am well versed and skilled in photoshop and would love to help out any way I can...

Cheers,
    Lucas B
    Thank you very much for the donation, no matter how big or small it is, it is always gladly appreciated. Everyone is gladly welcomed to help out with the project and I will do my best to assist them

I'm having problems with my external drive that i store all my texture work + programs to texture with on thats slowing my progress down at this stage, hoping to save up to be able to replace it sooner rather than later

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiman119 View Post
    There are two identical textures in: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Language\English\Map\Dungeons

The two files have a gap of about two pixles between them. I am currently unaware if this is a persistent problem on all the boss names or if it is isolated to Gohma.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Language\English\Bosses - Complete\Gohma
    Actually, there're a lot of textures that have identical IDs. Contents of those textures are sometimes also identical, sometimes not. I wrote simple console Qt application to find and if needed, remove duplicates. Review the code before using, because you may find that not all priorities app uses to remove duplicates are suitable for you.

EDIT: I can write more advanced graphical application to sort out textures, I'm open for suggestions, what it should do.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by thesourcehim; December 8th, 2014 at 06:25.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an issue here: Many wall and rock textures are not working. I used PJ64 1.6 with Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    You need to use a newer version of Rice Video or GLide64. Old versions simply do not support the larger textures.
    If anyones interested, going to try and finish lon lon ranch (minus backgrounds) completely.

Heres a texture i just did

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is your new texture like an attachment or something I don't see anything here.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Its as an image >.< Should be embeded in the page. No point in really downloading it, its a small texture

Ok need peoples thoughts, been playing aroudn with the grass texture as it can look a bit odd in certain areas, so i tried making one a bit more like the original.

ORIGINAL N64 Version

ORIGINAL HIGH-RES VERSION

MY NEW HIGH-RES VERSION

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks much better
    "The question isn't can it be done, but are you willing to do it." - Me

Check out my vids!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I clearly can tell by your post format you intend for, and there probably is an image there, but my web browser isn't showing it lol.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    That's very odd, if you would like to see them ill throw them up on mediafire or something.

Cheers ExtremeDude2!!! glad you think so, thought it sticks to the original all better as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ wiiman119 Yeah the pics show as broken thumbnails on my end too. There is a workaround though.
    Right click on the thumbnail and chose open image in new tab and it should work. That is if you have the broken thumbnails in the first place
    @death-droid As for the texture, it is better than the first one but the color needs adjustment to match the original better imo.
    It will be almost perfect if you drop the saturation just a bit and make it a little "cooler"

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast