Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Just Having Fun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just ran across something unusual. On the screen that is the entrance to the market, there are at least four textures for the bottom left corner piece during the day. Even though they are all identical, they switch back and forth depending on Link's position. *scratches head*

----

On a different note, my reason for returning to this topic two weeks ago is that I found a few textures I created but forgot to release. I got sidetracked with MajoraAKC's interesting discovery . Hopefully I will release the textures today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by EmuNoviceUser; June 13th, 2018 at 16:19.
    When emulation is not enough, walk outside. I've been told it's a very interesting game out there.

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezer View Post
    But it still won't load the "ocarina of time" text. Just Legend of Zelda. This is very confusing and frustrating! I'd rather use Glide because it fixes the problem with the moon, but either plugin I use has the problem with the title screen text. Very strange and unfortunate.
    File structure might be the issue here: Confirmed

move THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#6B0DEDE8#4#1_all.png out of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Main Menu\Text\English\ and place it in THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\Main Menu\Logo\Text tiles\

the ALL and RGB need to be in the same directory.

Last edited by squall_leonhart; June 21st, 2018 at 17:33.

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Someone has made a mistake with THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#DA15FBA3#4#0_all.png, this is actually an upper case character but it has been remade in lower case (this is the P on the PRESS START and naming screen.)

Resolved.

Sizes and positioning of A, C, J, and little k have been fixed.

positioning of i and l have been adjusted and little o has been remade so size is consistent

v and w need some attention, they are smaller than the other character set.

Last edited by squall_leonhart; June 22nd, 2018 at 09:29.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324