What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V7

xdanic33

So 8 months after here's my contribution. Idk if there's a development thread or what. I uploaded ALL the textures that either got lost or changed (some might not be as good, but some people might prefer them)

Attribution to everyone that participated in this project already as none of them are mine.
There's also some original dumped textures which I thought would be nice to leave.

Last edited:

turpinator

Piledriver Program Advance!
Heyo! Was wondering if people would like to revive this and make it better for the port of the game to PC (Ship of Harkinian), it looking like re-textures will again be popular, so now would be a good time to bring this back, but better!

Last edited:

turpinator

Fixed a glaring issue in the files when someone made the menu screens; They omitted the dungeon subscreen when they made the Map Menu screen. I matched the style of the base and finished it. I'll be working on making the missing Save screen as well.

Attachments

• MapScreenHDSharp.png
    MapScreenHDSharp.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 8

turpinator

If nobody feels like modifying or helping out the pack any further, may I have permission to make an extension to it, adding things that are missing and improving what we currently have? Texture support isn't yet ready on SoH (The PC port of OoT), so a reply isn't necessary right away. I'll be making edits myself of things regardless for personal use in the meantime, the permission is basically something so that I may share it when it becomes available to.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
This is a community pack please make your edits and place them in a folder with your name and work out of this folder.
This will help keep the file structure clean. When uploading your work, please just upload your new data not the whole pack. HTCs are welcome but pngs format must also be uploaded.

Greets

turpinator

I'm aware of the fact that the texture is made of individual images, I was posting it in hopes I could get death--droid to resond to my request, partially. I'm a regular and already have work on the pack, I'm an existing contributor.

Terrapin2190

Wasn't there a repository of some sort for the OOT Community Texture Pack that contained all the updated textures since the v7 release? Been searching for a link, but I can't seem to find one. Unless I'm getting it confused with the Duke3D HRP or some other texture repo...

Also, big, big thanks to everyone for their work on this and other games!